Buildings and facilities play an important role in creating a positive, productive learning environment. Our approach to campus renewal is to evolve our facilities so as to provide our students with inspiring spaces that cater to a future-focused curriculum.
Our learning environment continues to evolve
Thanks to careful and strategic leadership and planning Billanook College has been able to deliver several new and refurbished educational spaces including:
· Primary School/Junior Learning Centre/ELP (2010)
· College Gymnasium (2014)
· Multi-purpose Discovery Learning Centre (2016)
· Mastery Learning Centre (2017)
· The new Dame Phyllis Frost Centre & Café precinct (2018)
Looking ahead, confirmed upgrades to Billanook College’s learning environment include:
· The redevelopment of our Senior School to include a purpose-built curriculum centre, incorporating varied study zones, tertiary-style learning spaces and multiple breakout areas (2020).
Upgrading the Billanook College learning environment is essential to meet the educational needs of our students, and to provide our teachers with resources and facilities that enable them to deliver relevant and contemporary programs.
Click here to view more about Billanook’s strategic direction- 2019 and Beyond.