A New Simplified Fee Model
Billanook is committed to remaining a leader in independent education and to maintaining the personalised attention and unique learning environment for which we are renowned.
At the same time, the College recognises the founding vision- to provide a Billanook education to local families.
To support the ongoing achievement of this vision, commencing in 2019, the College Board is introducing a new, Simplified Flat Fee Model from Early Learning to Year 12.
These fee changes will help to provide fee certainty for families, as well as offer greater opportunity for local families who are considering a Billanook education for their children.
Our Simplified Flat Fee Model
• Fees for students in Early Learning will be lowered and held for two years.
• The fees for Prep to Year 3 will be flattened and held for a two year period.
• Fees for students in Years 5 to 9 will be flattened
• The fee for students in Year 4 will be flattened to $9,990
• The fee for students in Year 5 and 6 will be a flat, $13,500
• Fees in Year 10 to 12 being flattened to $24,925
*This is the complete fee, inclusive of Tuition and Composite fees
Click here to view more about Billanook’s strategic direction- 2019 and Beyond.