Billanook College recognises, and is regarded for its comprehensive student support program which has been developed to maximize each student’s experience and outcome of their time, while studying at the College.
The College is staffed by a team of caring professionals who work together to make the educational experience of our International Students one of excellence. The interests of each individual are given the highest priority.
International Students are provided with the following pastoral support structure:
- Manager, International Programs – has direct responsibility for the welfare of the International Students at the College including compliance, support and mentoring.
- International Student Programs Officer –day to day operational support and guidance to students including curriculum support and pastoral care.
- Learning Assistant – provide in class support to International students and small skill development sessions.
- Tutor Groups – All International Students are placed in a Tutor Group and meet with their Tutors staff member each day. Tutors offer advice and assistance on all College matters and assist with the ongoing wellbeing of students.
- Health Care Support– the College provides an onsite, fully qualified Health Care Professional, and a Psychologist available for advice and support of students in need.
- Homestay Support Officer- is responsible for overseeing the welfare of students living within a Homestay arrangement.
CRICOS No. 00131M